Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tropical Storm Erin?

Well, it seems that the Texas coast knows that I and my family are headed there way tomorrow and have made arrangements to make sure we get wet--whether it is by the likes of the nasty gulf coast water or by the precipitation that will be falling over it. Hum…at least once I get out of the “beach” water I can quickly get all of the sand and salt washed off!



Note to self: leave aluminum beach chairs at home…use only plastic things outside.



I totally love the rain; so, this will only cause mild dampening upon the ground and will utterly bring no ill effects regarding vacation! My family may think otherwise. Oh, well; they'll get over it.



If presented with the opportunity I will take some pics so that the three of you who read this can see how deadly a rain storm in already water saturated Texas can be. Oh, and a first hand account of the terrors of a tropical storm (if it even completes its formation into one).





Powered by Qumana

No comments: