Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back from the coast

I am currently of the mind that I am a hurricane repellant or something.  It rained all of five whole minutes while my family and I were at the coast.  We awoke twice to rainbows (pictured here).  Rockport, TXI was really hoping for a little rain; but, noooooooo!  That all hit at my house at home!  And then went up to find my family in Ohio to tell them that I had scared it off and it was seeking its revenge on them.  There weren't many waves to speak of at the beach in Port Aransas.  The picture in the previous post is what everything still looked like.


At any rate, I was glad to get home to my little kitties.  When we left it had completely slipped my mind to say goodbye to them before I walked out the door...so, I felt a bit guilty the entire time I was gone.  I even had dreams about my little love, his sister, Sweetie and Nos.  Speaking of my kitties, please keep Sweetie in your prayers.  She isn't eating like she used to and has lost a lot of weight.  She seems to be having some allergy issues (which happens because she is always getting into something that doesn't agree with her).  Hopefully she'll get better soon.  She is still the "big fluffy" but you can actually feel her backbone.  We can't really get her to eat much (we've even tried sardines without much success). 



Oh, typing of sardines reminds me, my Mexican had to go to the store to purchase the afore mentioned sardines for Sweetie.  He knows I am trying to eliminate soy not only from our diets but also from our animal's.  He said it took him quite a while to fine a tin that didn't contain soy.  The one he ended up getting had the lovely little fish packed in olive oil.  I would think that fish oil would be the oil of choice for packaging fish in...wouldn't you?


Powered by Qumana


No comments: