Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm alive

I thought I'd do a quick post to let everybody know (well, the three of you who read this) that I am still alive after yesterday's potential Styrofoam poisoning incident. I have been rather busy today with work and doctor's appointments; so, the post is going to be shorter than most.



I went to the doctor this morning to try to find out what the "fuzz wad" feeling in my throat is from. The nurse wasn't able to see anything. I therefore had to schedule a procedure for next week where they will stick a camera up my nose and push it down my throat to see what the deal is. I hope it's not a 35 mm or anything...that would hurt (not to mention it will leave a mark). I believe the procedure is a rhinoscopy. I will let you know how it goes at any rate. Hopefully they won't find a fruit sticker in my throat or anything like that. But, if they do then at least I'll know for sure what is causing the discomfort (I guess that would be better than a fur ball).


Powered by Qumana

No comments: