Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Syria is a demon cat

Well, I tried to avoid actually believing that Syria was truly "bad". This morning my Mexican let me know beyond the shadow of a doubt that she truly is. When he went in to feed the little heifer and her brood he quickly found out that the little entity has quite a temper...and a taste for plastic. Syria had knocked down everything from the shelves in the closet to the point where her little ones can no longer even get into the closet. She also proceeded to chew open the bags of powdered milk and buttermilk that I have for making milk baths. This particular batch was not food grade (I hope the kittens don't get sick). She has spread the powder all over the floor. Her little ones have no choice but to try to hide out under my drafting table to avoid her wrath and the remnants of her tantrums.



Poor little kittens...it must be awful to know that your mother is a demon.


Powered by Qumana

No comments: