Friday, July 27, 2007

Pinja Nillow

I was never a believer in the Pillow Ninja until last night. I was always of the mind that I was the one in control of myself getting out of bed in the morning. I was wrong. I have a bruise to prove it! The pillow Ninja beat me up this morning because I had to get up for work and then proceeded to holler at me until the time I left for work. He wouldn't even let me sleep before I had to get up...which is why lysdexia got the better of me for the title of this post. I don't know exactly what time the actual attack began but I will try to walk you through what happened.



At some point in the night the Maja decided he wanted under the covers. I knew he was there but didn't want to move. He proceeded to head butt my arm in an attempt to get the covers loosened from my hand. He did this pretty hard...I was fully expecting to awaken this morning with a bruise on my arm. The bruise did happen...just not on my arm; it's on my nose. When Maja realized that I was going to continue throwing him across the bed to get his wet kitty nose away from me he decided to flop down on my pillow. Now, when Maja lays down he more so throws himself down...imagine a little disgusted kitty "humph" going along with that. He threw himself down on my pillow and hit the headboard of the bed. So now imagine the disgusted little kitty "humph" and a forceful "whack". I was completely awake; but, this is not what got me conscious. When Mr. Thang threw himself down he threw out his hind leg and kicked me in the nose...with claws extended! Can someone say "ouch"? Well, if you can't I more than made up for your lacking ability.



Needless to say, when I woke up this morning I was quite tired and didn't feel too well. And my nose hurt. I surmised that the Pillow Ninja had struck because my little love wouldn't do something like that to me. No, not the little Maja. So, Pillow Ninja it is. I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the Pillow Ninja is also related to Rico the closet monster. Why would he not be? Better yet, maybe Rico is the Pillow Ninja just trying to spice up his life with a change of identity. Maybe the Pillow Ninja used Rico as his secret identity to gain access to people's homes? Maybe this is just the beginnings of knowledge at finding the Hidden House Mafia that is surely lurking in nearly everybody's home. Rico, in the Mafia? No! Who would have thunk it? Hummmmmm. Could that explain the holes in my socks????


Powered by Qumana

No comments: