Monday, July 30, 2007

Bite me!

I just had to do a quick post for one of my favorite authors, Eric Wilson. He just recently returned from a trip to Israel where he has been doing research for his upcoming book series on Vampires. In case you don't know, Eric Wilson is a Christian and writes Christian fiction...some of the best, I might add! His works are right up there with Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker, in my opinion. At any rate, his newest book , Jerusalem's Undead Book I of the Trilogy, is scheduled to be released in the Fall of 2008. So, if you're into Vampires check it out! If you're a Christian and into Vampires this is going to have to be a must have for you! By the way, it's not a sin to be interested in this type of stuff...so; don't let anybody tell you that it is (that's another post in itself)! After all, Christ's blood was poured out for our sins to the point of His death...this very blood we are commanded to drink in remembrance of Him while taking communion...and the best of all...He still lives even after all of that. I am not trying to say that Jesus is a vampire...just that there are similarities in the aspect of life after death and the symbolism of blood. I personally want to applaud Eric for going into a topic that is mostly frowned upon by most main-stream believers. Bravo to him for having the faith and ambition to clear a way for Christian creativity in writing about what would seem to be an off-basis topic to most believers.


Powered by Qumana

No comments: