Saturday, November 24, 2007

The 22 hour mark

Well, it would appear that my body does need some iodine supplementation.  Here is a picture @ 22 hours after application:  No trace of iodine


There is no trace of any stain of iodine anywhere.  It is sorta hard to see because my skin reflects oddly in the light; but, I assure you there is no trace of any of the iodine left.  According to the article that I referenced earlier, this indicates there is a need for supplementation of iodine.  So, I'm going to go and pick some up from my N.A.E.T. office.  I'll let you know how my progress goes.  Just as an FYI, my daughter wanted to do the test as well and her mark was gone after 12 hours.  This concerns me because thyroid problems run in both sides of the family.  I have had her T4 and TSH levels tested in the past...but they showed as normal.  If she has any issues I want to make sure to catch them as early as possible.  This test may have given me just that information.  I'm going to discuss possibly getting her treatment as well for iodine (I don't know how different the dosages would be for a 10 year old).


Powered by Qumana


No comments: